Friday, June 5, 2020

plumbing and computer and sock-vile

Our new plumber has able to come by this evening and remove the dishwasher. More progress early tomorrow. My new computer arrived. It's a university computer but for my research. The processor and memory are a huge upgrade from what I have, but I think I've erred in that it cannot house as many internal hard drives as I'd wanted. Upon doing some research, I think that putting 7200 rpm drives into USB 3 enclosures should be fast enough. Only problem then is the additional power the externals require. 
I've held off moving all my data until I get an enclosure tomorrow and instead finished shooting some footage for Sock-Vile including a industrial about how to use a messenger pigeon, and some 2nd unit of Marsha driving. 

No comments: