↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ SUBSCRIBE:↓ ↓ ↓ Follow by Email↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Puppet set

Today I used wire, screws, clamps, staples, scotch tape, duct tape, white glue, a hot glue gun, a glue stick, string, needle and thread, and clothes pins to assemble the set for the puppet film which has been basically finished in my head for six months and just awaiting the physical creation. I don't usually have things pre-visualized like that and I think this is the reason I've been so slow at wanting to finish it. While usually the project takes shape during the process, this one will deviate from its shape through the process. It can do nothing but disappoint me. Regardless, I've got to finish shooting tomorrow or just forget about it. 

No comments: