Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Did it all

Busy day. got my hair cut (no picture yet) and shopped for presents and exchanged two things that were damaged that I bought the other day and did some cleaning and had Richard, Gerda, Gerri Ann and Steve over for drinks and bought William an new motherboard and tried to install it. I am confused about a bunch of unlabeled wired that I think are about USB but are colour codes instead of being labeled. There is only one IDE slot as opposed to three on his old motherboard and this means that I cannot connect both disc drives plus the floppy drive plus the two hard drives. It is likely that I will buy a new SATA hard drive for him tomorrow. The drives he has are 40 Gigs each so certainly he could use some thing newer. It was William's last day of school, he's on holidays now. For his party in class, Margaret sent a pile of grandma's gingerbread men and some icing with him and he led a decorating workshop.

No comments: