↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ SUBSCRIBE:↓ ↓ ↓ Follow by Email↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Today I spend a few hours listening to old radio shows and sorting the good ray-o-gram material I've made from the crap. There is more good than bad so my project is nearly complete. I'm very excited about some stuff we did a few weeks ago at Erik's suggestion where we multiple exposed the film with different coloured lights after shifting the alignment of the masking contact printed image (example above). Notice how the same pattern is repeated (even though it is based on unreproducibly randomly placed objects) but that the two images are apart and different colours.

No comments: