Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas day

I was up late last night setting clues out for hidden presents. I got to sleep for a couple of hours but then woke up and read and watched some tv until William woke up and asked if it was morning. It was 3:30, so I told him it wasn't and I shut off the tv and slept. The audio clip of William reading that I posted yesterday was in William's new clock radio/cd player this morning and woke him when it really was morning. Actually, it just confused him as he though it must be coming from some place else; he'd failed to notice the introduction of new electronics two feet from where he was sleeping. We opened presents; William got some more Lego including two large sets from Santa, and a large set from me, (this on top of two large sets, one from Paul, one from Omi) last night. I got some movies that I'd picked for myself, as well as a nice little camera case I'd not expected and was really happy to get. Later at Grandma's, William scored more Lego and a really great looking telescope from my sister Lori. We tobogganed for a while then went for supper at Lori's where William finally got to play some Lego Batman on a Playstation 3. He's hooked; I'll be hearing a lot more about this in the months to come.

No comments: