Sunday, August 4, 2013

Margaret curatorial talk on Artist Trading Cards in Regina Beach

Margaret Bessai and William Bessai-Saul with artist trading cards
Gerald Saul "reflecting" on his Canister Robot ATC

Gertrud and William at Blue Bird Cafe
 Margaret did a talk and workshop on artist trading cards today around the Regina Beach opening of the touring exhibition she co-curated at the Last Mountain Lake Cultural Centre. William, Gertrud, and I drove out to hear her and create a few cards (William and I finished up a set of the "Tiger" cards we'd collaborated on four years ago but never finished. I'll put them on my web site as soon as I can figure out how to update it again, having uninstalled all the software I used to use). Afterwards we took Gertrud to the Blue Bird in Regina Beach as she'd never been there before. We had pie and french fries. 

No comments: