Wasp sting in kitchen during early birthday for George
Kristen removing stinger from George's nose
While Margaret's brother barbecued and I was cooking scallops in the kitchen, a bunch of wasps got riled up and went on a stinging rampage. I was surprised by a sharp sting on the back of my arm.
Margaret saw it and maneuvered it into the folds of my shirt which she then took outside to get rid of. Unfortunately, it followed her back in and stung her in the hand (she is swelling like crazy). George got a couple stings including one on his nose. The cake was great.