Thursday, November 24, 2011

Fragile Harvest film screening notes

I finally finished my program notes for the screening of films from the film farm I curated for tomorrow night. I didn't even find the writing to be difficult (the majority of the notes are simple anecdotes, opinions, and background with just short critical analysis of each of a handful of films) but I have had such a difficult time concentrating on anything more than five minutes lately. It was great to be sitting in front of my computer in my office again, without it crashing that is.I'll put my notes up on my website, but not until after the screening (besides, I no longer have all my passwords in my computer so it's going to take me forever to remember each of them and start taking care of business).
Anyway, the screening is tomorrow (Friday) at 8:00 at the Filmpool (see poster above).

No comments: