↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ SUBSCRIBE:↓ ↓ ↓ Follow by Email↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Melt down

Just in time for the snow to melt, I put in our storm windows today. I'd not done so earlier because I thought we might need more air in the house while renovating (various toxic materials and paint were in constant use). No other house progress; George watched the game I guess. This morning I worked on assembling compilation dvds of student work. I had a Filmpool meeting all afternoon; I chaired it since both the president and vice-president were unable to attend. It went well; lots of discussions about 35th anniversary, other programming, web site, goals, etc. Meetings are a funny thing; I generally don't want to attend them and hate about 30% of the discussions we have, but actually love the other 70% (not just Filmpool, but practically every meeting I attend, regardless of the topic).

No comments: