Sunday, June 15, 2014

Back from vacation

On Saturday night we returned to Regina after two weeks away. As always, I've not tended to blog about my travels as they happen, catching up only later. If you are reading this a week in the future, you will probably find that all the prior blogs are just where they should be. However, for regular readers, you may have noticed that nothing has been posted in about 16 days. I will be back-dating my posts to create a normal chronology. We returned in time for Father's Day. I brought some Icelandic rhubarb liqueur for my dad. William made me toast in bed as I helped him focus on completing the homework he had to have completed while away. Ironically, it is colder here than in Iceland or in Prince Albert, or in Edmonton, all of our recent, northern destinations. 

No comments: