Sunday, June 22, 2014

Wolfcop, finally



Due to our travels, we were not at the premiere of "Wolfcop" two weeks ago. This evening we finally made it. In a strange coincidence, Zoe was taking tickets at the theatre. She'd also been working security when William and I were hanging around near the set on Halloween last year. The film was pretty fun. While not profound, it offered more than a few laughs and had me quite amused with the humorous moments of violence. Recognizing actors and locations is always satisfying, but I was surprised by how interesting Moose Jaw looked from the aerial photography. Perhaps my biggest disappointment is that I didn't feel there was enough time to get very close to any of the characters. The role of villain was split between a handful of people (more to kill) so the story had to keep jumping from person to person. 

No comments: