Sunday, August 9, 2009

day with William

Margaret worked all day. Last night William insisted that he wanted to sleep in this morning since he had to get up for his 9 am camp all week. I was concerned that we'd not get Margaret to work or else not have the car but at 8:05 this morning William got up and came to our room. I asked him if he enjoyed sleeping in this morning and he said he did. We had to hit both Superstores to find two more of his favorite shirt (blue long sleeve cotton with image of a bird of prey). I've decided we shouldn't kill ourselves trying to offer him choices all the time but instead let him wear what he wants and multiples of just that. This afternoon Mike and Paul came over; Mike is in town for a cousin's wedding reception. After they left, William and I watched Star Trek 5. Yes, I know it's one of the worst ones, but we enjoyed it well enough watching it together. It was a boy and dad day.

No comments: