Wednesday, April 9, 2008

283

Today I got my tax information all organized. I also met with Jess, a web designer who is going to fix the website I've been creating but have failed to figure out an interface for looking at the titles sorted different ways (over 100 of them). I have to admit that I'm a bit disappointed that I couldn't find a simpler solution so that I could honestly say that I built my own site. Now it will be his with my content, although we will still go with a very simple aesthetic. It should be easy enough for me to update myself, or so that is the idea. Margaret was out again tonight, another Cathedral Festival thing.

William would like to start a blog. He would like to tell everyone this:
"I would like a blog because I am experimenting going to the different people's houses over and over again."

No comments: