↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ SUBSCRIBE:↓ ↓ ↓ Follow by Email↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

Saturday, April 12, 2008

286

I finally put my new video together. I'm not completely happy with it, probably because it doesn't really look like I spent three days making it. Part of the final stage was creating the title sequence which I will use for all 13 episodes, deciding on fonts, recording all 13 episodes (each will contain 3 statements, I wrote over 40 so will have some to spare), and then making the video. I was actually delayed by not having a title for it, but having finished season 2 of "Slings and Arrows" last night, I was taken with the idea that this set will all have Shakespearean titles (these have not been chosen yet, so I'll be hitting the books). Enjoy.

1 comment:

Berny Hi said...

my favourite part is how "by Gerald Saul" text gets shoved down when the lips move